Sunday, January 2, 2011

Simple Pleasures...

Sunday, the day before manic Monday when the madness begins all over again after a 17-day reprieve (not that I was counting) from dashing through the kiss-and-go lane, homework, after school activities, throwing dinner on the table, packing lunches...only to repeat and repeat and repeat!!!

So today I savored many a simple pleasure.

I am thankful for:

*Pajama day

*Reading the Sunday paper cover to cover

*2nd season premiere of Worst Cooks in America

*Polar fleece blankets

2 comments:

  1. Hi again,
    Simple pleasures are often the most enjoyable ones. I have my own brief list here:
    http://thethingsienjoy.blogspot.com/search/label/simple%20pleasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again NNon! Will certainly check out your list. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete