Thursday, January 8, 2009

The World is Less Wonderful Now


I dedicate this post to my friend, David Welch.

Even though we only met a few years ago at a brain tumor conference and spent a brief amount of time together, you left your indelible mark on me. I always looked forward to November when we would meet up again and share another laugh.

I already miss your contagious smile, strong hugs, sharing a seat with you, inspirational words, your daily writings...

There is so much to say, but I am not in the same league as you my articulate friend. I know you are entertaining the angels with your music.

The world is a less wonderful without you, but it is richer because of your gifts. I will continue the fight in your honor.

http://www.38lemon.com/david-welch.php

"Confront reality. Confront end."--David Welch, August 3, 1966-January 7, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment