Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The 1st...

I love the first day of a new month. It's a chance to reflect on the previous month and get plans in place for new starts, goals, hopes, wishes...

Here's to March and 31 days of promise.

"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."---Charles Dickens

Today I am grateful for:

*Tulip tips just poking through the soil

*The start of baseball practice

*The indoor lap track taking a back seat to outdoor trails

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! I am a 6 year survivor who gained much needed support from your Mommas. I just wanted to check in and see how you were and thank you again for your inspiration to gather Mommas together and all your hard work you do for Meningioma Mommas and Poppas worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathee! Thanks so much for popping by. I remember you and am happy to wish you a wonderful 6-year "second chance" anniversary!

    ReplyDelete