Monday, July 13, 2009

The Rules...


I think most would agree that our lives are ruled by too many rules. They're often ignored, broken or tweaked for a particular set of circumstances and groups of people. Rules schmules I say! In fact, I think we'd all get along much better if we adhered to a simpler set of rules. Because in the end it all boils down to a matter of respect. I'm a huge fan of the rules my daughter, Hannah just posted on her bedroom door.

RULES OF MY ROOM


1. No gum.

2. No copying.

3. No stealing stuff.

4. No looking in my secrets.

5. No eating or drinking.

6. Always listen to me when you are in my room.

7. No doing whatever you want.

8. No sitting in my pink fluffy chair.

9. Got it? If you break any of these rules, you owe me a quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment